1910 LINCOLN WHEAT Penny
This is a 1910 Wheat Penny in Very Good Circulated Condition. ie: All lettering can be read. This Coin was minted in Philadelphia and contains 95% Copper with the other 5% being Tin and Zinc.
Grades are my opinion only. Please look at pics and grade for yourself. .
Please remember that all my items are *VINTAGE* or used unless otherwise stated. All items are sold *as is* so please ask questions before bidding. Payment is due within 3 days of auction end. Shipping by USPS Priority mail is $5.80. Alternate Shipping: Padded envelope is $3.50. Insurance is $1.95 additional.
Thank you for looking and good luck bidding....ö¿ö